I now have the opportunity to nominate 5 fellow bloggers (in no particular order):
~ European Cutie - Absolutely love to look at all her European cuisine...especially all things Italian (my favorite!)
~ Paper & Pots - If you love cake pops, parties, and all things crafty check out this blog right this second!
~ Southern Girl's Kitchen - Good old fashioned food + lots of yummy baked goods = one amazing blog
~ Red Shallot Kitchen- Lots of unique savory and sweet recipes with something for everyone
~ The Messy Baker - Check out her Sunday Supper features for awesome meal ideas!
Attention Nominees!!! The Important Stuff:
1. Be sure to thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award
3. Copy and paste the blog award image on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 different blogs (with 200 followers or less) who you feel deserve to be awarded!
5. Let each nominee know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog
Another big thank you to all of my readers!!! This blog would be nothing without you!
Now...onto the Blueberry Crumbles:
4 cups fresh blueberries, washed and dried well
1/2 cup sugar
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons flour, plus 1/2 cup
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 stick butter
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl combine the blueberries, sugar, and lemon juice together with 2 tablespoons of flour. Pour equal amounts into individual ramekins. In a separate bowl, blend remaining 1/2 cup flour, brown sugar and butter. Mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over berries. Bake for about 30 minutes until bubbly.
Top with nonfat Greek yogurt for a reduced guilt topping. Drizzle with honey if desired for an extra hint of sweetness. This goes great with the yogurt topping!